WhatsApp is the famous Messenger, currently used by more than 1.5 billion people. In various situations, for one reason or another, most people want to read the message without the other person knowing, or without the two blue markers that someone has seen the message.
With this platform being updated so much, they can learn more and more about their conversations with others. From the “Online” status to items that tell you if the message was sent (gray marker), if the message was sent to someone else (two gray markers), and if they read the message (two blue markers).
We want to give you the trick to read WhatsApp messages in stealth mode without opening the chat, alerting other users that you have “given up” and do not even respond.
4 Tricks To Read WhatsApp Messages In Hidden Mode
Fortunately, there are several tools you can use on your phone or tablet to do just that these days. That said, we’ll discuss some tricks you can use on Android and iOS to secretly read messages from well-known apps.
Here are all the tricks you can use to view WhatsApp messages without anyone knowing, and the steps you need to follow to do it correctly. It should be noted that each of these techniques is very easy to use.
Deactivate message reception
To prevent the famous blue check from appearing in classroom conversations, the developers and creators have introduced a new option that allows users to disable the reading of receipts. This is definitely something that annoys many people who use the platform on a daily basis.
When disabling read receipts in WhatsApp, it’s important to remember that just as your interlocutors can’t see when you read their messages, you can’t know when they see the messages you send them either. This means that in both cases the blue marker will not be visible.
Fortunately, a solution has been available on Android and iOS devices for some time. The application procedure is detailed below:
- First, you have to log in to your WhatsApp account and go to the Settings menu (icon with three vertical dots) located in the upper right corner. On an iPhone, you will find it in the lower right corner.
- Then click on the Settings option to access the different options that the app will present to you.
- Now, go to the Account section, and when it appears, go to the Privacy section.
- Under Privacy, you’ll see that there are some options here that allow you to change who can see your personal information, blocked contacts, and the “read receipts” that we’re looking for.
- To disable receipts, click on the green check mark to make it disappear. From now on, no one will be able to see when you read your messages.
Use a widget (Only Android)
If you have an Android device, you can use the widget to read WhatsApp messages without your partner knowing. This element is a small application whose main function is to facilitate access to the standard functions of the platform by providing visual information. It is important to note that widgets are not available on iPhone and other iOS devices.
With this trick, you can read all the messages that arrive in your inbox from your home screen without opening the app. That way, you don’t even look “online”. This way, you can choose who to reply to and who not to reply to. The only drawback is that you can’t send emojis, photos, videos or voice messages.
To use widgets, follow these steps:
Access your device’s home screen, then press and hold the blank button for a few seconds. Several options will appear, including one called “Widget”. With that in mind, select it to enter all the options it offers.
Among all the options, look for the “WhatsApp” box and click on it.
Once clicked, three types of widgets will appear:
1: WhatsApp 4×2.
2: WhatsApp Chat 1×1
3: What is a camera?
You have to choose the first one called “WhatsApp 4×2”.
Finally, click on it and place it somewhere on your home screen. With this, you will soon be able to access all platform notifications without logging in.
Activates Airplane mode
This way, you can make sure that people don’t know if they read your message, but you can see if they read the message you sent. So this could be of great help to you, although since not everything is perfect, sometimes it won’t work depending on the phone you’re using, especially if it’s Android.
However, to enable airplane mode, follow these steps:
- When you receive a notification from an app, it will appear on your phone screen even if you have turned it off. But you don’t have to tap the notification to turn it on. In fact, you need to turn on airplane mode before turning on notifications. You should note that this automatically disables mobile data and Wi-Fi connections.
- To activate Airplane Mode, open your phone’s settings menu and select Airplane Mode. The process is similar on all smartphones, but on an iPhone, you must go to the Control Center by swiping up on the home screen and then turn on the Airplane Mode switch.
- From there, you can open any message you have received the app, as you normally would, but in this case incognito. That is, you click on a conversation to open it.
- Once you see the messages you want, close the chat, you must mark them as “unread”, otherwise, they will be able to see that you have read their messages once you activate your WIFI network or mobile data.
To check this option on Android, briefly press the chat until a menu called “Mark as unread” appears, then tap it. On an iPhone, swipe right on a chat and you’ll see a blue “Unread” option with a circle to the right. That’s it.
Read messages from the notification menu
- This is one of the most common ways to read messages, avoiding blue markers. The process is the same for Android and iOS devices, so follow these steps from your phone’s home screen:
- Never tap it when you receive a new notification directly from the platform. Do not do this if your phone is locked or unlocked.
- Next, open the notifications menu on your smartphone by gently sliding your finger up and down on the screen.
- You will then be able to read the beginning of any message and all messages from your WhatsApp contacts from your phone’s home screen.
- Finally, do not open notifications until you are ready to reply. Otherwise, you will leave the user “in the dark” and he will realize that you are not going to respond.
We use it every day from the moment we wake up until we go to bed without interruption, and it is hard to imagine a world without it.
WhatsApp is one of those apps that has ceased to be a mere app and has found its place in society and in everyday life along with other elements of electronic culture such as emojis.
Like any multitasking app, WhatsApp hides many unknown features and little tricks to make it easier to use. For example, the ability to read messages without receiving confirmation, so in this blog we show you tricks to read WhatsApp messages without the other person knowing.
From MrAppsGeek.com we hope that our article has been helpful and that you have been able to understand