Do you need to enter the Windows 10 control panel and do not know how to do it? Don’t worry, you’re not alone as many users have written to us asking us to do a tutorial on how to access this system configuration. So in today’s tutorial we will teach you 6 ways to open the Windows 10 control panel that you did not know about, in this way you can always choose the one that best suits your needs.
What is the Windows 10 Control Panel and what is it for?
It is a graphical interface of the Microsoft Windows operating system that allows us to monitor and control basic system settings , such as managing user accounts , adding new hardware components, accessibility options, sound or screen.
6 Methods To Open The Windows 10 Control Panel That You Didn’t Know About 2023
Throughout this tutorial you will learn 6 ways to access the Win 10 control panel , use the one that is easiest or best for you, they are all valid!
Open Control Panel From Windows Run
We just have to press this quick shortcut (Windows + R at the same time) . This will open the “Run” window in which we must do the following:
- We write “Control” (without quotes).
- Click on “OK” .
With Windows 10 Finder
We access the system browser and do the following:
- We write “Control Panel” (without quotes).
- We entered the best match.
From File Explorer
We open the file explorer and follow these steps:
- In the left side menu we select “Quick Access” .
- In the upper search bar we write “Control Panel” and press Enter (Enter).
With Windows 10 Setup
We enter the “Windows 10 Settings” by pressing the “Windows + I” key at the same time and in the search bar we do the following:
- We write “Control Panel” .
- We select the best match .
With a Shortcut
Another way to access this section is by creating a shortcut in Windows 10 , for this we will only have to follow these steps:
- We give the right mouse button and select “New” in the contextual menu.
- We select “Direct Access” .
- Where it says “Enter the location of the element” we put the following “ explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder” (without quotes).
- We click on “Next” .
- We write the name we want to give it.
- We finish the process.
- Now every time we double click on our shortcut.
- The Windows 10 Control Panel will open .
Open Control Panel From Taskbar
Another way to enter “Control Panel” is by anchoring it to the taskbar , for this we just have to follow these steps:
- We go to the search engine and write “Control Panel” .
- We select the best match with the right mouse button .
- In the submenu we select the option “Pin to the taskbar” .
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you still have any questions or know of any other way to access this section, you can always contribute your experience with a comment. Do not forget that you can support this content by sharing it with your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!