Although it is not something very common, it can occur in certain circumstances. We have two or more computers connected within a local network, a LAN, and we want to boot all or part of them at the same time. The process is materially impossible if you do not have a tool that takes care of doing it.
AOMEI PXE Boot Tool takes care of booting multiple computers from a computer that acts as a server and uses an image file to boot. It is ideal for system maintenance and optimization.
The program is very easy to use, it does not require great computer knowledge. After installing AOMEI PXE Boot Tool, all you have to do is follow a wizard to complete the boot process. It fully supports synchronous booting of multiple computers.
When is it convenient to use AOMEI PXE Boot Tool ?
The use of this application is adapted to various situations. It should be used in the following cases:
- When it is necessary to maintain an installation system on several computers and you do not want to use a CD or a USB disk on each of the computers.
- When a computer cannot be booted from the internal disk because it is damaged or because errors occur.
- If there are several computers connected to a LAN and all or part of them do not have a CD / DVD drive or a port to insert a USB drive, or these drive and/or port are not available.
- When an image file is not available on a CD, DVD, or USB disk.
Advantages offered by AOMEI PXE Boot Tool
Among the features offered by AOMEI PXE Boot Tool, the following stand out:
- It is fully compatible with other AOMEI PXE tools . So it can be used without problems as long as you have a bootable Linux or Windows PE ISO.
- Its use, as we have already indicated, is very easy. You just have to install the program on a computer, select an image file and start the process. Client computers must set the system to “network boot” in the BIOS.
- It is a free application.
Those responsible for the application tell us the following: « What is PXE boot? You are booting multiple client computers within the same LAN from an image file on a server computer via network boot for system maintenance and optimization. It’s easy to use. After installation, it only takes a few clicks after the PXE boot process. In addition, it supports synchronous booting of multiple computers .”
To get this application you have to access AOMEI PXE Boot Tool . It runs smoothly on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It is also included as a tool within AOMEI Backupper . Remember that downloading the program is free.