When we talk about problems when opening urls , people think that it is nonsense or it simply does not exist, but the fact is that many devices have this type of problem .
Problems When Opening URL In Android
Basically the problem is limited to the fact that if they send us a link , our smartphone will be unable to open the URL, causing our frustration. But don’t worry, today we are going to see an application to open infallible URLs since it is made by Google so it is optimized for search engines.
Free URL Opener App
Today we are going to talk about the most compatible application to open FREE URLs that exists today. Obviously we are talking about Google Chrome one of the best Android browsers that exist.
Download App To Open URL
You can download this free URL opener app directly from Google Play at the link below .
Features Of This App To Open URL On Android
With this browser, we can not only open urls on Android in a simple way , it also provides the following features that will offer a very pleasant browsing experience.
- Browse very quickly.
- incognito mode
- Google Safe Browsing .
- Voice search .
- Built -in Google translate .
- Save mobile data.
- Recommendations according to your interests.
Fix “No Application Found To Open URL”
This problem usually appears when you do not have an app to open URLs on your Smartphone, here we leave you a series of solutions to this problem.
Install An App To Open URL
- Install any browser , any of them will allow you to open url files on Android .
- Try another Android browser like Opera or Firefox .
- Sometimes if the problem is with your mobile browser, it can be fixed by clearing the cache .
- Perhaps you have disabled your browser, you can see if you have it inactive in the following path: Settings>Applications>»Browser Application».
You can tell me your experiences about if this post has helped you to open url . You have at your disposal the social network buttons to share this content. Thank you for your time have a great day.