On many occasions I have repeated that one of the things I like most about Windows 10 is its ability to customize. In fact, in MrAppsGeek we have made tutorials in which we showed you how to change the default theme color , change the color of the border of the windows , change the image of a folder and we even taught you how to put a wallpaper of a tree of Christmas with movement !. Today we are going to take a step forward and we are going to expand this saga of customization tutorials since below you will learn how to change the color of the taskbar in Windows 10 without programs , all very well explained step by step.
How to Change the Color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 Step by Step 2023
The first thing we will have to do is enter the configuration of the system colors . To do this we will only have to place the cursor on the desktop and press the right button on it. A contextual menu will open in which we must access the section that says “Customize” .
How to put a different color to the taskbar in Windows 10 2023
Once inside the Windows configuration we must do the following:
- We enter «Colours» .
- Here we will have all the available colors of Windows, we select the one we like the most.
- We activate the box below that says “Start, Taskbar and Activity Center” .
- We will see how the taskbar will have automatically changed its color with respect to the color that we have preselected.
How to put the original color of the taskbar in Windows 10 2023
To return everything to the way we had it before, we just have to follow these steps:
- We return to “Colors”.
- We deactivate the box that says “Start, Taskbar and Activity Center” .
- We will see how we recover the original color of the bar .
And in this simple way we can put the color you want on the Win 10 taskbar . If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your social networks.