Do you use Microsoft Edge and would like to know how to change the download path in this PC browser ? Well, welcome to MrAppsGeek . Throughout this simple tutorial we will teach you how to change the location of this folder in the easiest way possible
What Is The Microsoft Edge Download Path And What Is It For?
The download path in Microsoft Edge is the folder in which all files are downloaded by default in this browser. The location of the route is located in C:UsersNombreDeUsuarioDownloads although if that location suits us we can always modify it as we will see below.
How to Change the Download Path in Microsoft Edge Step by Step 2023
- The first step to modify the download path in Edge would be to open a new browser tab and click on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right.
- This will open a right side menu in which we must access “Settings” .
On the next screen we must focus our attention on the left side of the screen and follow these steps:
- We enter “Downloads” .
- In the right section we will see the default location of the folders which we can modify by selecting “Change” .
How to Change the Downloads Folder in Edge Easy and Fast 2023
If we have followed the previous step correctly, the file explorer will open in which we will only have to do the following:
- We select the unit in which we want to locate the new route .
- We select the new Microsoft Edge Downloads folder .
Now if we go back to the previous screen we can see how the location of the download folder has changed.
We will also have the option to ask what to do in each download or show a menu when starting it.
Remember that if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Do not forget that you can share this article with your social networks, that allows me to continue doing more work like this to help other people.