Do you have a DualShock at home? Well, you will be happy to know that this controller can be used on different platforms and one of them is Android . This is great since it will allow you to use this gamepad in emulators such as AetherSX2 (with which you can enjoy the vibration ) or Skyline . Today, however, we are going to expand the repertoire since it is also possible to connect a PS4 controller to PPSSPP . That is why in this MrAppsGeek tutorial we will show you how to do it step by step.
How to Connect Ps4 Controller to Android by Bluetooth Easy and Fast 2023
The first step will be to pair the DualShock 4 on Android
As a summary, what we will have to do is activate the Bluetooth of our Smartphone by lowering the notification panel.
On the PS4 controller and press the following buttons at the same time:
- The “Select” button on the gamepad.
- The PlayStation logo button (PS Button).
Here is a photo in which we indicate the location of these two buttons.
In this way, the DualShock 4 will begin to blink with a white light , this is a signal that indicates that it is ready to synchronize with our smartphone.
We look for the command called “Wireless Controller” , and we select it to pair with our Android .
The summary would be the following:
- We activate Bluetooth and choose “Wireless Controller” ).
- Press the “Select” button + the PlayStation logo so that it appears in the list of Bluetooth devices. When plugged in the white blinking light will turn blue and stay solid.
How to configure PS4 controller in PPSSPP Step by Step 2023
Now we will have to go to the PPSSPP emulator and go directly to its “Settings” .
Once inside “Settings” we will have to do the following:
- We select “Controls” .
- We enter “Assign Buttons” .
In the following screen we will have to assign each button that corresponds to the remote control:
- For example, we choose crosshead up .
- It will appear that we must press the corresponding key .
- Press the key that corresponds to crosshead up .
And it’s that easy to use the PlayStation 4 controller in PPSSPP , however if at this point you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks… Thank you!.