Is your new hybrid console slow, does not work or gets stuck ? Well, in these situations, one thing you should do before taking it to the technical service is to factory reset the Nintendo Switch Oled . In this way you will have all the initial settings again, thus solving the possible problems that you have in this laptop. And that is the reason that has brought you to this tutorial on our technology website , because you need to restore the new Nintendo laptop and you don’t know how to do it, so let me tell you that you have arrived at the right place since we will show you how to do it below. in a few easy steps.
What Happens When You Reset The Nintendo Switch Oled?
It is only recommended to restore a Nintendo Switch Oled from the factory in the case that you want to give the console away, sell it or simply that it presents a technical problem since the following will happen when formatting it:
- All saved games will be deleted ( except those you have in the cloud ), save data, user profiles and the laptop will restore factory settings.
- The programs saved on the SD card cannot be used again so you will have to download them again.
- Any Nintendo account linked to the console will be unlinked, so you will have to create a new user profile to link it to again.
- All Internet connection settings will be lost.
When to Factory Reset a Nintendo Switch Oled?
When you want to give it away, sell it (so as not to leave personal information to the user who buys it) or present a technical problem .
IMPORTANT In case you have a problem, it is always more recommended factory restore a Nintendo Switch Oled without losing save data here I explain how to do it.
How To Restore Nintendo Switch Oled Factory Settings Step By Step 2023
The first step will be to enter the “Console Settings” , we will know which icon it is because it is the only one that has the shape of a gear on the Home screen.
- We are located on the left side of the screen and we go to the bottom of everything until we locate “Console” (we select it).
- Then we enter “Formatting Options” .
In the last option there will be the possibility of restoring the factory settings of the Nintendo Switch Oled .
Finally we must click on “Continue” , remember that we will lose all the saved games .
We will have to have the console connected to the Internet so that it can be unlinked from the account . Once everything is ready we must click on “Continue” .
Finally we will click on “Restore Factory Values” , again I remind you that this action is irreversible and you will lose all the data on the console.
You can format a Nintendo Switch Oled just like that, if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget that you can share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!