If you have installed Windows 11 , it is more than likely that you have noticed a new icon on the taskbar whose name is Widget . Although it is still a more evolved version of what we already had in Windows 10 (the famous Weather Widget ), the truth is that many users might find it annoying. For this very reason, many readers have asked us if it is possible to hide the Widgets icon from the Windows 11 taskbar . Well, not only is it possible to do it, but throughout this simple MrAppsGeek article we will tell you the necessary steps that you must carry out.
How to Hide the Taskbar Widgets Icon in Windows Step by Step 2023
The easiest way to not make this icon visible is to directly unpin it from the taskbar , so we just have to follow these steps:
- Place the cursor over the icon and right click.
- A small notice will open that says “Unpin from Tasks” (we click there).
How to Hide Taskbar Widgets Icon in Windows 11 Easy and Fast 2023 (Method 2)
Another very simple way to hide Widget from the Win 11 taskbar is by following these instructions:
- We place the cursor on the taskbar and right click with the mouse.
- We select the section that says “Settings” .
On the next screen we must do the following:
- We select its corresponding section as indicated in the photo.
- We deactivate «Show Widgets button» .
Add Widget Icon To Taskbar Windows 11 2023
In the event that we make it appear again, the following will suffice:
- Again we put the cursor on the bar and right click.
- We select the configuration section of it.
On the next screen we will have to do the following:
- We select “Taskbar” .
- We activate «Show Widgets Button» .
- We will see how the Widgets appear again.
And this has been all, if you still have any kind of doubt, do not forget that you can leave me a comment and I will try to answer if I have time. Do not forget that you would help me a lot if you share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!