Do you miss Solitaire , minesweeper or chess ? All these titles have a common link and that is that they are the great classics of Windows 7 so if you upgraded your PC to Windows 10 it is more than likely that you have lost them . However, there is a way to download all these titles on your computer with the latest version of the Microsoft operating system . Do you want to know how to do it? Well, I invite you to read this article on our MrAppsGeek website where we will teach you how to continue enjoying these classics on your computer.
How to Download Classic Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 2023
The first thing we must do is download the Windows 7 games for Windows 10 and 8 installation wizard from the following link .
How to Install Classic Windows 7 Games in Windows 10 Step by Step 2023
Once we download the installer we will have to unzip it (if you don’t know how to use a compressor, I’ll explain it here). To unzip it we will have to follow these steps:
- We select the file with the right mouse button .
- Winrar will open in the contextual menu (or the compressor that we use) and we click on “Extract In” .
Then we will enter the new folder and execute the file “Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 and 8.exe” .
The next thing we must do is choose the language “Spanish” and we will click on “OK” .
Then we will see how the Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 and 8 installation wizard starts , to proceed we will click on “Next” .
- On the next screen we can choose the classic Windows 7 games for Windows 10 that we want to install.
- Finally we will click on “Install” .
- The next thing will be to uncheck the “Discover Winaero Tweaker to Tune Up Windows 10” box , since we do not need to install this program .
- Finally we click on “Finish” .
Where Are The Classic Windows 7 Games We Have Downloaded For Windows 10?
- We go to “Start” of our PC.
- And under “Recently Added” will be all the classic Windows 7 games available for Windows 10 .
And that’s it, we can now play the Windows 7 classics on the latest Microsoft operating system .
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment in the corresponding section. I also remind you that you would help me a lot if you share this article with other people through your social networks… thank you very much for everything!