It is increasingly necessary to manage devices and monitor their security. Many of us have one or more computers and at least one mobile phone. Therefore, it is convenient to take into account what we propose below.
Version 11.5 of its flagship solution Axence nVision has just been released by Axence , a manufacturer of comprehensive IT infrastructure management software .
This is the free version of Axence nVision Pro with unlimited device mapping and monitoring and basic features including user monitoring, inventory taking, technical support and device access control.
Functional, intuitive and transparent
You can use it as a network discovery tool to scan, discover connected systems and devices. It will also show your TCP/IP services. From there, you can create network maps for visual aid.
But that’s not all, Axence nVision Free will also monitor your system in the event that a host is down or a service has failed. It can also inform you if CPU utilization is high and can notify you via email or desktop alert if a new system has joined the network, keeping you fully informed of all aspects of your network.
Among the features that adorn this tool, the following stand out:
- Discover and visualize active networks.
- Includes nVision Server, which performs the following functions: network scanning, discovery of TCP / IP devices and services, browser web access
- Network monitoring.
- Unlimited number of monitored devices.
- TCP/IP services: response time and correctness, packets received/lost statistics (PING, SMB, HTTP, POP3, SNMP, IMAP, SQL, and more).
- WMI counters: CPU load, memory usage, disk usage, network traffic, etc.
- SNMP v1/2/3 counters: network traffic, temperature, humidity, power supply voltage, toner level, etc.
- File distribution using WMI.
- MIB file compiler.
- Alerts and reports.
- Event/action alarms for network monitoring and SNMP and WMI counters.
- Notifications (on desktop, by email, by SMS) and repair actions (program start, computer restart, etc.).
- Reports (for users, devices, branches, network maps or complete atlases).
- Hardware and software inventory.
- List of applications and Windows updates on a single workstation (registry).
- Software serial numbers (keys).
- Overview of the workstation hardware.
- System information (startup commands, user accounts, shared folders, SMART details, etc.).
- User activity monitoring.
- Summary of user activity.
- Top 10 web pages visited.
- And much more.
To get this application you have to access Axence nVision . We can use the free version and, if we need more, opt for the paid version.