If you work a lot with the PC, I am sure that one of the office tools (apart from Excel and Office ) that you use the most is the mail client, especially Gmail , am I wrong? And it would be great if there was some way to pin Gmail to the taskbar in Windows 10 , in this way we would have direct access to our mail tray and, you know what? In fact, in MrAppsGeek we have already made a tutorial where we show you how easy it is to pin any program to the taskbar , we did it with YouTube , with “This Team” , with aHard Disk and Device Manager , it only remains to show you how to do it with your inbox in Gmail and of course we will do it as always explained quickly and easily .
How to put Gmail in the taskbar in Windows 10 step by step 2023
The first thing we must do is access our Gmail mail inbox. Once inside we just have to follow these steps:
- We select the 3 vertical points on the top right.
- We click on “More Tools” .
- We select the section that says “Create Direct Access” .
- The next thing we must do is put a name to our shortcut (in my case I put “Gmail”).
- We will click on “Create” .
How do I make Gmail appear in the 2023 taskbar?
In this way, we will now have a shortcut on our desktop which, if we click on it, will take us directly to our mail tray, but what we want is to fix Gmail to the taskbar, right? following:
- We select the Gmail icon with the right mouse button.
- We click on “Pin to the Taskbar” .
How the Gmail Icon Works in the Taskbar 2023
- Now every time we press the Gmail icon on the taskbar.
- Our mailbox will open.
If you have any questions with this tutorial you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Do not forget that you have at your disposal the social networks to share this content if it has helped you solve your problem.