If you spend many hours working on your PC, I am more than sure that one of the office tools (including Office and Excel ) that you use the most is your email client, especially Gmail, right? And it would be great if there was a way to pin Gmail to the Windows 11 taskbar , so we would have a shortcut attached to our email tray. Well, you know what? Yes, you can, in fact in MrAppsGeek we have already shown you how to do it with YouTube , “This Computer” , with Device Manager or even with a hard drive . Well, today it is the turn of Gmailand as always we will offer you an explanation of the entire process with step-by-step photos and even a YouTube video to make it easier to understand.
How to put Gmail in the taskbar in Windows 11 step by step 2023
The first step will be to enter our inbox of the Gmail mail client. Once we are inside, you just have to follow the steps that I indicate below:
- We select the 3 vertical points on the top right.
- We click on “More Tools” .
- We select the section that says “Create Direct Access” .
- We wrote the name of the shortcut, in my case I didn’t get too complicated and I called it “Gmail” (how original, right? ).
- We will click on “Create” .
How do I make Gmail appear in the Windows 11 2023 Taskbar?
If you have followed the previous step correctly, now we will have direct access to your Google mail client on the desktop of our PC. Well, now what we want is to fix Gmail to the taskbar , because for this we will only have to follow these steps:
- We select the Gmail icon with the right mouse button.
- We click on “Pin to the Taskbar” .
How the Gmail Icon Works in the Taskbar 2023
- Just press the Gmail icon pinned to the taskbar.
- Our mailbox will open.
If the process has not worked for you, remember that you can always leave me a comment and I will answer you if I have a place. Do not forget that you can share this article with your friends and family through your social networks… Thanks for everything!