Knowing if the weather is good is one of the things that worries us the most since when it comes to wanting to celebrate an event it can greatly influence whether it is rainy or, on the contrary, it will be a sunny day. And that is precisely the reason that has brought you to MrAppsGeek , because you want to know how to put a Weather Widget on your Samsung mobile , then we will show you how to do it quickly and easily.
What Is A Samsung Weather Widget And What Is It For?
A Widget is a kind of “mini application” that offers us visual information about content such as the stock market, the price of electricity , the time or, as is the case, the weather. Basically, it provides us with information directly from the desktop or home screen without the need to enter the application.
Where Are The Widgets On Samsung 2023?
To activate the Widgets in Samsung , it will be enough to do the following:
- We left the finger pressing the desktop screen .
- Several elements will appear at the bottom, including Widget, we select it.
How to Add a Weather Widget in Samsung Step by Step 2023
Now we will see a screen with the different Widgets available on our Smartphone , we will search until we find one that provides us with information about the weather.
On the next screen we can configure our Widget in this way:
- Swipe the Widget from left to right to find different models.
- When we find one that we like, we will click on “Add” .
In the next step we will have to select the locations for this we must do what I indicate below:
- We select the “+” symbol located at the top right and then we choose the city for which we want to know the time.
- We choose the exact location of our city.
We choose the location again.
Set Up Weather Widget On Samsung 2023
- In this way the Weather Widget will appear on our desktop , we will leave it pressed to configure it.
- A weather forecast banner will appear in which we must click on “Settings” .
Here we can change the background from white to black, change its location or size.
Remove Weather Widget on Samsung Easy and Fast 2023
Finally, to delete the Weather Widget in our Samsung , it will be enough to leave your finger pressed on it and select the “Delete” icon .
And this has been all, if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Do not forget that you can help me by sharing this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!