Ni no Kuni is a very famous adventure game saga on consoles and much of its success is due to its graphics. This is not by chance, since Studio Ghibli is always involved behind these projects , an animation company famous for films such as: Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Tororo or Tales from Earthsea . The fact is that the company has decided to launch a game of the franchise on Smartphones for the first time and it is possible that you have a good terminal and you are wondering how to put ultra graphics in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds . Well, you just have to follow the steps that are presented to you in this tutorial of MrAppsGeek and that’s it.
Minimum Requirements Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds On Android
- OS version 8.0 or later
- 4GB of RAM .
Minimum Requirements Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds On iOS
- OS version 12.0 or later.
- 4GB of RAM.
How To Put The Graphics Of Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds To The Maximum 2023
The first thing we will have to do is access the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the game .
Then a series of icons will appear in the central part below, because we will have to enter the “Gear” icon .
Enable Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Graphics At Full Quality 2023
In graphics configuration we will have to activate this series of options:
- We enter “Graphics” .
- We select “Very High” and then “Custom” .
- We activate the “Advanced Configuration” in “Yes” .
- We set the following parameters to “Very High” : Quality of Textures, Shadows, Objects, Details, Effects, Post-processing, Background View Distance .
- In «Object View Distance» we select «Far» .
We go down a little and continue to configure graphic parameters:
- Antialiasing: FXAA or TAA.
- Activate Occlusion: Occlusion Object.
- Outline Style: Yes.
- Frame Rate: 50 FPS.
- Resolution: 100%.
- Reduce graphics due to overheating: NO (This is important because if our phone heats up automatically the graphics will be lowered to a minimum, activate it if you don’t want your device to get hot).
- Number of labels: There are no limits.
We go down a little more and configure the following:
- Hide Contours: NO.
- Simplify Appearance: NO.
- Simplify Particles: NO.
- Simplified Name: NO.
- Touch Effects: YES.
In this way we can maximize the graphics in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds , if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article on social networks with all your friends. Thank you very much for all your support!