Recording the screen in Xiaomi is a highly appreciated resource since it will allow us to make a video with all the moving elements that are on our panel in real time. This is tremendously useful for making tutorials or explaining an incident related to our Smartphone . The problem is that we always go to third-party applications like AZ Screen Recorder to be able to make a recording , which can cause some incompatibilities. Luckily, more and more companies, such as Samsung, are offering users the possibility of recording the screens of their Smartphones without having to download anything . Today, however, it is Xiaomi ‘s turn, since you may not know it, but it also offers us the possibility to do it without using third-party applications.
Is it possible to make a video of the screen of my Xiaomi?
Yes, and best of all, you can do a screen recording on Xiaomi without installing anything .
How to Set Up Screen Recorder on Xiaomi Step by Step 2023
The first thing we will have to do is enter the standard application that Xiaomi brings to record the screen.
We will know which one it is because it is an icon of a camera with an orange background , then I will leave you an image so that you know what it is like.
Once inside, we will have several configuration parameters which are the following:
- Resolution: we can choose the resolution of the recording , the higher the resolution, the sharper it will be, but the more it will occupy.
- Video quality .
- Orientation: Whether viewed in landscape or portrait mode (the best option is automatic).
- Sound Source: If we want it to have no sound , only have the internal sound of the mobile or internal + microphone (in case we want to record ourselves, very useful if we are going to do a tutorial).
- Fixed frame rate .
- Frame rate: These are the images per second that the recording will have.
How to Record My Xiaomi Screen with Internal Audio Easy and Fast 2023
In the event that we want to record the internal audio of our Xiaomi, we will choose the “System Sounds” option and to proceed with recording we will have to do the following:
- We lowered the notification panel.
- We activate the screen recorder.
We will know that the recording has started because a floating button will appear that we can move along the screen and place it where it least bothers us.
To stop the recording , all you have to do is press the STOP icon on the floating icon , as can be seen in the following image.
To remove the floating Xiaomi recording button we just have to click on close.
And that easy without you can record the screen on Xiaomi without applications . If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you very much for all your support!