With more than 2 billion users , Facebook is one of the most popular networks in the world. And it is that there are many users who use this platform every day to post their photos, contact friends or even see news. The fact is that it is not surprising that in the face of such a number of users sometimes (whether intentionally or not) the laws set forth on the platform are not complied with , so it is possible that your account is compromised . And this is precisely what today’s tutorial is going to deal with , how to recover a disabled Facebook account .
What does disabled Facebook account mean?
This message appears when you have violated Facebook’s conduct laws .
Why does my Facebook account appear disabled?
There may be many reasons, but normally if your Facebook account has been deactivated it is usually due to the following reasons:
- Using a name that is not the real one.
- Publish inappropriate images or content that does not comply with the conditions of the platform.
- Impersonating another user.
- Violating the rules of conduct in communities.
- Spamming, harassing other people, or intrusive advertising.
It is also possible that your password has been stolen and Facebook has detected suspicious movements in your logins, so it is possible that your account has been disabled for security purposes.
What happens if when a Facebook account is deactivated?
Well, you will not be able to log in and log in with your user account as you normally would.
How long does this account limitation last?
The time that it remains disabled is decided by Facebook, it can be from a few hours, to several, days, weeks or even forever.
What Can I Do When My Facebook Account Is Disabled?
To recover it you must fill in the Facebook disabled account form from the following link .
Once inside you must fill in the following information:
- Email address linked to your Facebook account .
- Your full name as it appears on the account.
- An identification document, for example, scanning the DNI .
- Finally we click on “Send” .
I hope this tutorial will be a solution if your Facebook account has been disabled . If you want you can tell me if you recovered your password or not in comments. Do not forget to share this article with your social networks, thank you very much!