If you have reached this MrAppsGeek article, it is because you have a large text and you need to change one word for another. This can undoubtedly be very laborious, although there are always tricks that can make the task easier, such as looking for a word on a web page to replace it with another. The only problem is that we return to the starting point, since the time to carry out this task can take a long time if the text is long. But don’t worry, today we will teach you how to replace words in Notepad with the click of a button, you’ll see how easy it is!
What Is The Replace Text Option In Notepad And What Is It For?
The “Replace” option is what allows you to substitute one word for another in Notepad . It is basically the same procedure that we followed in the tutorial in which we showed you how to remove blank spaces with this same editor.
How to Replace Words in Notepad Step by Step 2023
The first thing we must do is enter this text editor, so we must follow these steps:
- We go to the Windows 10 search engine and write “Notepad” (without quotes).
- We entered the best match.
- Select the “Editing” tab .
- We enter “Replace” .
How to Replace Text in Notepad Easy and Fast 2023
To change a word for another in Notepad we must do the following:
- In «Search» we put the keyword that we want to locate and replace in the text .
- In “Replace By” we write the word that will replace the previous one.
- Finally we click on “Replace All” so that the instant change is applied .
And this is how replace works in Notepad , if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. I remind you that you can also share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!