We live in a time when we have a multitude of email accounts, several subscriptions to payment platforms and all kinds of credentials on our computers . Security experts always recommend that we use different passwords for each service used, but the truth is that over time, managing them can be crazy, especially if you have a wireless network password that is difficult to memorize and with alphanumeric characters . Luckily, if you have forgotten it, there is a trick to see the WiFi password in Windows 11 that it never hurts to know, this way you can remember it every time you forget it or want to write it down elsewhere.
Where do I see my WiFi password in Windows 11? 2023
Seeing the passwords of Network credentials in Windows 11 is very simple, in fact it follows the same pattern as in Windows 10 and whether we like it or not, the new Microsoft operating system is still a copy of the latter.
To view the WiFi password we will have to follow these steps:
- Click on the network adapter in the lower right corner of the taskbar.
- We select “Network and Internet Settings” .
- We go to the left and select “Networks and Internet” .
- In the lower part of the right we select the section that says “Advanced Network Configuration” .
How to See the WiFi Password in Windows 11 Step by Step 2023
Another extension of the menu will open in which we must select the section that says “More Network Adapter Options” .
On this screen we will see the WiFi adapter , now we must do the following:
- We select it with the right mouse button .
- In the pop-up menu we select “Status” .
Show WiFi Password In Windows 11 Easy and Fast 2023
A screen called “Wi-Fi Status” will open in which we must select “Wireless Properties” .
- We enter the “Security” tab .
- We activate the “Show Characters” box .
- And in the network security key box we can see the Windows 11 WiFi password .
If you are still having trouble getting Windows 11 WiFi password you can always leave me a comment and I will try to reply as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks… Thank you very much for everything!