If you like to send Gifs by WhatsApp , I am more than sure that you continually see yourself in the commitment of having to free up internal storage space from time to time . This is undoubtedly very annoying, but don’t worry, because today in MrAppsGeek we will show you a trick with which you can share Google Gifs on WhatsApp . In this way you can send them directly from Google Images without having to store them in your phone’s memory.
Is It Possible To Share A Gif From Google To WhatsApp?
Yes, now Google Images shows a shortcut in each Gif that gives us the possibility of sharing them with the different social networking applications, including WhatsApp of course.
How to Share Google Gifs on WhatsApp Step by Step 2023
The first thing we must do is access the Google search engine through the following link . Once inside the search engine we must follow these steps:
- We put a search related to the Gif that we want to send by WhatsApp.
- We select “Images” .
- We select “Gif” so that it only shows us images in this format.
- We chose one of the images.
How to Send Gifs in WhatsApp From Google Images Easy and Fast 2023
- We select the icon to share on social networks that is just above on the right.
- A drawer will appear to share in which we must select “WhatsApp” .
This will take us to our favorite messaging client in which we will have to select the group or the person that we want to send the animated Gif .
- The URL that takes us directly to the Gif will appear.
- We will click on “Send” .
And this would be the result.
And in this simple way we can share Gifs without leaving the Google search engine .
If you have any questions you can always leave a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Do not forget that you can share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you for everything!