One of the star points of any social network is the ability it offers the user to share their content through other sources. In fact, in MrAppsGeek we have learned how to send a YouTube video on Facebook , send YouTube videos on WhatsApp or even Google Chrome pages on Android . However, there have been many users who have asked us the following question “How to share my Instagram account?” , because throughout this simple tutorial you will clear up your doubts, everything explained with photos and a video made with love.
How to Copy Instagram Profile Link Easy and Fast 2023
First of all, let’s talk about how to share any Instagram profile , for this we just have to follow the steps that I indicate below.
- We place ourselves in the profile that we want to share and press the 3 vertical points located at the top right .
- Now we will only have to select “Copy Profile URL” .
- Or “Share this Profile” .
A brief message will appear that says “Link Copied” , this means that we already have it on the clipboard .
- Now we just have to follow the basic functions of copying and pasting by keeping our finger pressed in the chat.
- We select “Paste” .
Finally we click on “Send” .
And this is how the URL of an Instagram profile is shared .
The problem is that when I want to repeat the same process to get the url of my Instagram it is not possible . Do not worry, next we will show you a trick to obtain the link of your profile easily and quickly .
What Is My Instagram URL?
To know the link of my Instagram , the first thing we will have to do is go to our profile. Once inside we must select the section that says “Edit Profile” .
Here we will place ourselves on our username .
- We leave it with our finger pressed until it is completely selected.
- In the pop-up menu we click on “Copy” .
How to Share My Instagram Profile Step by Step 2023
Now we go to the social network or chat where we want to share our Instagram link and do the following:
- We write https://instagram.com/ .
- Following the previous link we left the finger pressed .
- As soon as “Paste” appears , we will paste our username that we had previously copied.
And in this simple way you can copy the link of your Instagram and share it with your friends and family through your social networks .
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. You can also support this content by sharing it on your social networks, thanks for your time!