Google Chrome is one of the best browsers for PCs , at least one of the most widely used since being multiplatform, it parks a large part of the market. That is why regardless of whether you use Windows, Mac or Android, users who work with Chrome usually have the same benefits along with problems . One of the best known errors is when visiting a page we receive the err_connection_timed_out message . Do not worry, in our technology blog you will learn how to solve it easily and quickly .
What Does the err_connection_timed_out Error Mean?
This error appears when you try to enter a web page and appears for the following reasons:
- The server is not available.
- The service is saturated.
- It cannot be accessed because some FireWall prevents it.
- Problems with the cache of our browser.
Next we will see the different options we have to solve err_connection_timed_out .
What to Do When Exit err_connection_timed_out ?
To resolve this error , the first thing we must do from our side is to check if there is no problem in our browser’s cache , for this we will do the following, open the page in incognito mode , if it works try following the tutorial below .
The first thing we must do is open Google Chrome and perform these steps:
- Click on the top right where the 3 vertical points are .
- We click on “More Tools” .
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data” .
Now we follow these steps:
- In «Time interval» we choose «Since Always» .
- We mark “Files and Images Stored in Cache” .
- We click on “Clear Data” .
We can also access this option through a quick Windows 10 shortcut by pressing the “Windows + H” keys at the same time. Once inside we go to the left where it says “Clear Navigation Data” .
And once again we will arrive at the previous screen where we can follow the same steps.
This is all we can do from our computer to fix the err_connection_timed_out error . In the case of not being resolved, it can be treated due to these circumstances.
The server is not available
It may be that the webmaster has canceled his website , try to contact him through an email or a contact form to find out what has happened.
The service is saturated
It may be that the hosting has collapsed, wait a few minutes and try to access the web later.
Disable Antivirus Temporarily
It may be that your Firewall is preventing access to this portal , try to disconnect it with some of these tutorials.
- Disconnect Avast Temporarily
- Uninstall McaFee Antivirus In Windows 10 Completely
- Disable Windows Defender In Windows 10 Forever
- Uninstall Bytefence Anti Malware In Windows 10
I hope I have helped you solve the err_connection_timed_out error in Chrome , if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Do not forget to share this article with your social networks, please, that would help me a lot to reach more people…