Starting programs at the start of Windows 10 is a resource that every user should know since in this way we can start our favorite applications together with the start of our PC. Well, today in MrAppsGeek we will teach you how to run programs at the start of Windows 10 so that you can save time and improve your experience.
How to Automatically Start Programs at the Start of Windows 10 Step by Step 2023
The first thing we should do is open the system file explorer ( here I show you how to do it) by running it from the taskbar.
Where Is The Startup Folder In Windows 10? 2023
The first thing we will have to do is access the Startup folder from the file explorer, so I will leave you the path below so that you can copy it directly:
- Select the entire path and right-click C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup
- In the pop-up menu we select “Copy” .
- We go to the address bar of the file explorer and we give the right button.
- We select “Paste” .
To access the Home folder path, we must put our login name in the section that says “UserName” , as indicated in the photo.
How To Start Programs With Windows 10 Startup Easy and Fast 2023
To run programs at the start of Win 10 , all we have to do is follow these steps:
- We select the shortcut of the program which we want to start with the system.
- We dragged it to the Startup folder.
- We left the application shortcut copied in this folder.
Finally, all we have to do is restart the PC and wait for the program to start with the start of the system .
If you have any questions with this tutorial you can always leave me a comment and I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Do not forget that you can help us by sharing this tutorial with your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!