Telegram is one of the most important messaging applications along with WhatsApp. This is largely due to the large number of updates that developers continually release to improve the user experience. Proof of this is that in MrAppsGeek we have already done a multitude of tutorials talking about the subject, some of which are the following: how to hide the last connection , find out which contacts have this app or where the files are stored . Today however, we are going to take a step forward and we are going to teach you a trick with which to enrich your conversations and that is that today you will learn to underline a text on Telegramin the simplest way possible.
Underline Text In Telegram Is It Possible?
Yes, underlining in Telegram is a hidden option that can be done from the same application without the need for third-party programs.
How to underline in Telegram Step by Step 2023
- The first thing we will have to do is write a paragraph and select a phrase or word from the same text that we want to underline . To carry it out we must use the select method that is the one we use when copying and pasting in Android .
- Select the 3 vertical dots on the top right.
- Select the text that we want to put in this format.
- If we have followed the previous step correctly, a menu will appear with the following options: Bold , Italics , Monospaced, Strikeout, Underline , Create link and delete format. Obviously we will have to select the “Underline” option .
Finally we will only have to send the text with this new format.
How to Delete an Underlined Text in Telegram Easy and Fast 2023
In the case of wanting to undo the underlining in Telegram, it will be enough to follow these instructions:
- Select the text that we want to eliminate this format .
- We hit the vertical points on the top right .
- In the pop-up menu we select “Clear Format” .
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you for everything!