You may be wondering if you can use the popular messaging app, but don’t worry, I can give you some tips on how to use WhatsApp without a number so you can be successful.
To do this, you can use WhatsApp without another phone card through the WhatsApp web service, log in to your account from another device or even buy a special SIM card to use WhatsApp and other messaging services.
Take your time, concentrate on reading the following passages and, most importantly, put into practice the “tips” I’m about to give you. If you follow my advice step by step, you will somehow be able to access WhatsApp without a phone number.
How to use WhatsApp without phone number
You already have a valid WhatsApp account and just want to use it on a device without a card, but with a different phone number? Then you can use the WhatsApp web application.
As you know, it allows you to access your WhatsApp account from any browser (except Internet Explorer) on your computer, smartphone and tablet. As you may know, WhatsApp Web does not allow you to create new accounts, but you can “clone” existing accounts.
Use WhatsApp Web
- To use the service, “first open a browser” (e.g. Chrome, Safari, etc.) on the device on which you want to access your WhatsApp account.
- Then click on this link or type web.whatsapp to “Sign in to WhatsApp Web. com” in the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Then, “Enable desktop site” (to do this in Chrome, press the 3-way button in the top right corner of the screen and select “Request desktop site” from the menu that appears.
- Then, in Safari, “click the up arrow button” and click Request Desktop Site at the bottom of the menu that appears).
- In the WhatsApp app on your device, under Settings, “Select WhatsApp web options”, then scan the QR code displayed on the website on your device without a phone number.
Mission completed! From now on, you can use your WhatsApp account on a “second” device that does not have a card with a valid phone number.
If using WhatsApp through a browser is a bit difficult for you, you can also use WhatsApp Web through several apps for Android (such as WhatsAppWeb WebLite) and iOS (such as Messenger for WhatsApp – iPad).
To use these apps, run them and follow the same steps as above to scan the QR code and access your WhatsApp account (they are preconfigured browsers for WhatsApp Web).
I also remind you that you can download on your computer the official WhatsApp client for Windows and macOS, which will allow you to perform a similar process as above without “bogging down” your browser.
If you do not want to impersonate your WhatsApp account through the WhatsApp web service, you can set up your account on a phone number and then use it on an offline device (such as a smartphone or tablet without a SIM card).
Of course, when you open a WhatsApp account on one device, you are automatically disconnected from the other, as WhatsApp (unlike Telegram and other similar services) does not allow you to use the account on multiple devices at the same time.
Buy a SIM for WhatsApp
Another solution you can consider to use WhatsApp without a phone number is to buy a WhatsApp SIM card, a card designed to use the most popular messengers (not just WhatsApp) at a relatively low cost.
One of the most popular SIM cards of this type is ChatSim, which, as the name suggests, allows you to use chat services in over 150 countries, including WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, LINE and more, with unlimited international roaming.
Characteristics you should take into account
Before talking in detail about ChatSim, let’s say that its use is not very cheap: in fact, it costs 15 usd per card, plus 5 usd for a single shipment card, and at least 10 usd per year for the credits needed to use the service Recharge mandatory, minimum 30 usd.
If you have not recharged your SIM card for 12 months or more, it will be automatically deactivated. Also note that there are some hurdles to avoid that are worth discovering before you buy.
If, after carefully weighing up the pros and cons of ChatSim, you decide to buy a SIM card, you can order it from the ChatSim website or Amazon using the links below (in which case you already have £10 on the card).
Once you have received your SIM card, you must activate it: to do this, you must go to this page and enter the 19 or 20 digit identification code on your SIM card and the ChatSim phone number you received, in the appropriate text box.
Then click on the green “Continue” button and wait for the process to complete successfully. The final step to use the card is to insert the SIM card into the slot of the device you want to use it with, follow the ChatSim instructions to configure the APN and that’s it.
Uses a temporary number
If you want to use WhatsApp without a number, you can try using a temporary number to get an activation code for the popular messaging platform.
If you don’t have one, there are also some online services that allow you to have a “disposable” phone number that you can use when activating a service like WhatsApp (in comparison, they work like a phone number that allows you to create a temporary email service).
Before I explain the best way to use these services, I should tell you that these service numbers are rare and many of them are already used for other WhatsApp activations, which means that it is difficult to find a service number that works.
However, if you want to try it, do a Google (or any other search engine) search for a term like “fake number verification” and look for the service that best suits your needs on the page that appears.
Web sites that allow you to use a temporary phone number do not require you to provide personal information to register. So beware of portals that ask you for personal information, or even ask you for money. This could be a ploy to commit identity theft or fraud.
- Once you find one of the services that allow you to get a temporary phone number, “Launch WhatsApp on your device” Android, iPhone or Windows 10 Mobile;
- Enter the temporary number in the text box, “Click Next”;
- Then, “go to the service page” where you will get a temporary number. If it has not been used to verify other WhatsApp accounts, you should be able to get a verification code to activate your account;
- If you can’t find the “free” number right away, you can try to find another number: “Call (if possible) the number you just received” Some text messages to see if one of the text messages you receive contains the Activation Code for WhatsApp.
Now you know the methods to use whatsapp without phone number, From MrAppsGeek we hope that our article has been helpful and you have been able to understand