The first thing you do as soon as you turn on your PC is to use the browser ? Would you like to speed up this entire process? Well, in today’s tutorial we will teach you how to open Google Chrome at the start of Windows 10 so that it starts up together with the operating system, all explained very easy and quick to understand.
What Is The Home Folder And What Is It For?
It is a folder where we can include all the shortcuts of the programs that we want to start together with the operating system .
Where Is The Startup Folder In Win 10?
We can locate it in the following path:
- C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup
How to Open Google Chrome With Windows 10 Step by Step 2023
The first thing we must do is copy the following folder path:
- C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup (we section it with the left mouse button).
- With the right button we give “Copy” .
The next step will be to open the Windows 10 explorer , it is possible that we have it fixed on the taskbar.
- We put the cursor on the folder location bar.
- We give it to paste the route that we had previously copied .
Where it says “UserName” we must put our login name .
How to Start Google Chrome With Windows 10 Easy and Fast 2023
To run Chrome at the start of Win 10 is as simple as following these steps:
- We select the shortcut to Google Chrome with the right mouse button.
- We dragged it to the Startup folder .
- We leave the copy of the shortcut in this folder .
For Chrome to start with the PC , all we have to do is restart the computer and wait for the browser to start with the system.
If you have any kind of doubt you can always leave a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. I remind you that you have at your disposal the social network buttons to share this content with your family and friends. Thank you for all your support!