Printing web pages is not very common although there are some users who do. They want to save the content on paper for the sole purpose of preserving it or to show it to other people at any time.
You are surfing the net and you discover a page that you want to keep to analyze it later. To do this you have several options: add it to your bookmarks or favorites list, print it on paper or save it as a PDF or HTML document.
Print What YouLike is an online application designed to print any page completely. It doesn’t take a screenshot, it captures the entire page, what is and is not visible in the browser.
What does Print What YouLike offer?
It is therefore an ideal program to convert a page to paper that you want to keep or show to other people. Before printing it you can make some configurations:
- Indicate the size of the text.
- Select if you want to use the default text or a different one, among five possible ones.
- Indicate whether or not you want the wallpaper of the page to be displayed.
- Same for images.
- Same for the margins.
Something more than printing
The application also allows you to save the scanned page in PDF format and as an HTML document. If you want, you can add a bookmarklet to your web browser to use the app, Print What YouLike , whenever you want. If you own a website, you can install a button on the pages to use the application. If you register as a user, you will have more options.
Steps to follow
These are the steps to follow to proceed to print the page:
- To get started, enter the URL of a page in the box provided for this purpose.
- Then click on the Start button . A copy of the page will open in a new browser tab, with a dashboard on the left.
- A series of red-bordered boxes appear on the page. When each one is activated, a series of option buttons will be displayed.
- Several buttons also appear on the side panel, each with a specific function, all of which we have indicated above.
- This is how the buttons to print appear, to store as PDF or HTML, the one that allows it to be given the appropriate format before printing, or the one destined to set the properties of the page, such as the size and font of the text, the display or not the background, or eliminating or not the images and the margins.
- There is also a button to undo all changes.
To use this online tool you have to access Print What YouLike .