There are more and more risks plaguing computers and mobile devices. Sometimes it is not enough to have an antivirus application installed on your computer, you need more. With this intention, in order to reinforce security, SysHardener has emerged , a free application for Windows computers that serves to mitigate cybersecurity threats .
With this application it is possible to eliminate certain functionalities that can turn the PC into a vulnerable machine. You only have to install it on your computer, or run it from the portable application, so that it takes care of carrying out all security actions.
What does SysHardener do?
It acts as a system improvement tool, preventing the action of certain elements that only cause damage. Despite the disabling of certain features, the operating system and installed applications continue to function without any problems. So, for example, it is possible to disable Windows Script Host (wscript.exe) so that JS, VBE, VBS, WSH scripts cannot be executed . It also includes a series of rules that make the firewall a tool, if possible, more powerful.
Among the features that adorn this application, the following stand out:
- Disables unnecessary functionality, making vulnerable apps more secure.
- The adjustments to be carried out are made in a simple way, without having to have computer knowledge. You only have to press a button to carry them out.
- If something does not work after activating a certain option in the application, it is possible to return to the previous state, when everything worked without failures.
- Added functions are activated in the Windows firewall for the purpose of better and greater protection.
- Cyber security is increased, avoiding infections that occur through Internet connections.
- The program does not include any type of addition. It does not install any type of spyware or adware.
As we have already indicated, this is a free application that can be accessed for download at SysHardener . Two versions of the program can be downloaded, one installable and the other portable. It works on the latest versions of Windows.