Ethereum mining software is a program that uses the computing power of a computer to mine cryptocurrencies. You are paid digital currency in exchange for managing your mining business.
You can mine Ethereum using a GPU or ASIC with Ethereum mining software. Most of the software is not only for mining, but also allows you to join mining groups and earn more.
Below is a selected list of reliable and profitable Ethereum mining software. To keep your passwords safe, the software tools described in this guide follow the most secure encryption practices.
Also known as Geth, it was one of the first Ethereum implementations to integrate open source Go (as well as C++ and Python). Geth is a command-line interface that allows anyone to run a full Ethereum node, mine Ethereum, and execute smart contracts.
It is the official Go implementation of Ethereum. Go Ethereum can be accessed as a client for all operating systems and as a library for iOS and Android projects.
Using the mine command line, start your Ethereum node in mining mode. To mine in the cluster, use Ethminer with the code eth miner -OpenCL-device 0 -G -F “POOL ADDRESS”, where cluster address is the appropriate cluster URL.
- On each GPU, 1 to 2 GB of RAM is required. Simply download and install the Ethminer Windows binaries from the Ethminer build Github page. Ethminer can find Geth on any port.
- Create a rewards account, then buy an Eth address, install Geth, wait for it to sync with the blockchain and start mining. On the ethereum.org page you can find mining instructions.
- Include Play-Ether for testing.
Ethermine is a command-line GPU mining program that can be used to mine Ethereum and any other cryptocurrency based on the Ethash proof-of-work algorithm. Ethereum Classic, Metaverse, Musicoin, Ellaism, Pirl, Expanse and other cryptocurrencies are among them. It supports CUDA, OpenGL and Stratum.
The problem with this Ethereum mining software for Windows and Linux is that it does not allow GPU overclocking, does not minimize power consumption, does not allow cooler spin control, does not optimize video cards. On the other hand, it works with Nvidia and AMD GPUs.
- Compatibility with macOS, Linux and Windows.
- It is easy to set up by simply unzipping the archive to a folder, finding the bat file, modifying it with Notepad and another text editor to include a group login, and running the miner. To take full advantage of the command lines, users must first understand them
- To connect to the cluster, use CUDA technology for Nividia, use OpenCL for AMD, use the API and get support, you can use command line
Kryptex is a cryptocurrency mining software that allows you to mine Ethereum. This Ethereum mining software rewards users with real money or Bitcoin in exchange for mining cryptocurrencies.
Kryptex differs from other Windows Ethereum mining software on this list in that it allows you to receive payments in fiat currencies such as USD or other currencies instead of Bitcoin.
Therefore, you probably don’t have to worry about currency conversion or fees.
- This mining software is easy to install.
- It is one of the best Ethereum miners with a simple user interface.
- This application works even when your computer is idle.
- You can withdraw cryptocurrencies or make payments to bank cards instantly.
- You can mine using your CPU or GPU.
- When mining cryptocurrencies, a small amount of computer resources will be required.
Designed for FPGA and ASIC mining, BFGMiner allows expert users to customize many parts of their mining process, including dynamic clocks, monitoring and remote mining platform interfaces, making it our top choice for customization.
Developed by Luke Dashjr and released in 2012, BFGMiner has quickly become one of the most popular mining software after CGMiner.
It ranks firmly in the best custom software category because it allows users to monitor hardware temperatures, identify and start idle threads, and control computers remotely.
BFGMiner only supports FPGAs and ASICs, as it was created to provide FPGA support for popular GPU miners at the time of development. The program is written in the same language as CGMiner.
- Extracts multiple cryptocurrencies simultaneously.
- Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- ASIC and FPGA compatible.
EasyMiner provides a graphical interface to BFGminer and CGMiner. It is easy to set up, as all you have to do is download it, select your hardware and group, fill in the names of the workers and enter your wallet address. Save the data and start the software.
It automatically generates and runs the a.bat file. Like many other miners on the list, it works with Nvidia and AMD graphics cards. This is one of the best mining software for Ethereum, as it works with the PPLNS payment pool.
After installing the software, you will see a control panel where you can change data such as name, password, username, group port and worker address, as well as select other options, such as starting automatically when you start Windows.
- It is available for single and group mining and is optimized for x86 and x86-64 devices. Supports GPU and CPU mining.
- Choose Classic mode to mine any cryptocurrency in your preferred group, or Moneymaker mode to mine Litecoin in a single mining group level.
- Allows tracking of hashrate, valid/invalid trades, revenue, etc. Users can also view logs.
- The minimum gain is 1 share per session and the gain threshold is 2 hours.
- In the Hetzner cloud, you can earn mining rewards.
NBMiner started as a closed-source GPU miner for Nvidia CUDA, but now supports AMD GPU mining. According to software developers’ tests, the most reliable option uses 68% of the graphics card’s power consumption.
It allows Ethereum mining on Windows and Linux systems.
Thanks to the latest hack, users can recover 70% of mining performance on Ampere LHR graphics cards. This currently applies to the Ethash mining method.
Miners can get a mining hash rate of around 41 MH/s on a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR mining GPU. That puts it on par with the Radeon RX 5600 XT and GeForce RTX 2070 GPUs in terms of performance.
- Access to the mining pool is secured through SSL.
- Large and medium mines can be used.
- Additional 10 cryptocurrencies can be mined using cuckatoo, cuckatoo32, octopus, ergo, beamv3, kawpow, progpow sero and cuckoo ae algorithms.
- In addition to Ethash, it has up to 15 algorithms.
Beginners in mining and those who use GPU for other reasons will benefit the most from this product. Beginners love WinETH as their GPU mining software.
Based on Ethminer, the software features a graphical user interface and an artificial intelligence system that allows users to increase mining efficiency on their desktops.
Windows one-click mining, open source software, simple interface, no configuration, easy to use.
- AMD and Nvidia graphics cards are only compatible with Windows platforms (only 7, 8.1, 10, 64-bit).
- Nvidia 1060 and 1080 graphics cards are recommended for mining..
- It automatically configures your miners and optimizes the performance of each hardware combination in addition to Ethereum.
- You can choose whether to mine when your hard drive is idle or when your computer is on.
- It starts running in idle mode only after 10 minutes of inactivity and ends when the computer returns to desktop hibernation.
- Background mining consumes the least amount of power and has the least impact on desktop performance.
- Support is available via Discord and email.
While some algorithms can be mined on AMD GPUs, GMiner mainly uses Nvidia GPU miners to mine Ethereum. You can use it to join mining groups, and it now supports 5 Nvidia GPU cores, which helps miners improve GPU mining efficiency.
While this program automatically selects the best core for your GPU, you can choose to specify a specific core using the -oc command line. The current version also improves device freeze management and automatic tuning.
You can use this Ethereum mining software for Windows or Linux to mine the most popular algorithms, including Ethereum, ProgPoW, KAWPOW, Equihash and CuckooCycle.
It also allows you to overclock GPU mining Ethereum: you can choose memory clock, voltage, fan speed and power limit for Windows platform.
- The miner will automatically resume if it crashes or freezes, due to the Watchdog process observer.
- To avoid overheating, the GPU is automatically shut down. It will also display gadget data in this regard.
- Mining is compatible with Windows and Linux systems.
Cudo Miner is an amazing miner that allows you to earn as much money as possible from your PC or laptop. It is a utility for your computer that is easy to set up, fast and even safe to use over Wi-Fi.
Cudo Miner supports Ethereum mining platforms that use CPUs, GPUs and ASICs. It runs on a desktop computer as a fully automated miner, and the website claims the software can increase profitability by 30% per month.
- To help extract the maximum amount of cryptoassets, an automatic switching algorithm is used. Advanced users with optimal memory and core GPU settings can also select manually.
- CudoOS is an operating system or cloud that optimizes mining for the Cudo Miner software platform.
- A 10,000 satoshis referral bonus, a 5,000 satoshi sign-up bonus and a bonus after you start mining are available.
- When your laptop is idle, it goes into sleep mode. You can mine when your computer is not in use.
Hashing24 is a software for mining cryptocurrencies without purchasing any hardware. The application allows users to connect to real-world data centers. You can automatically add your mined coins to your balance.
- Cryptocurrency can be mined without difficulty.
- Many countries, including Norway, Canada, Georgia and Iceland, have data centers.
- The most up-to-date ASIC chips..
- It is easy to use, with a very intuitive interface.
- Makes use of the most up-to-date cooling technology.
Minergate is a software that allows you to mine using only CPU or GPU. This Ethereum mining tool allows you to mine without expensive equipment in decentralized finance.
Founded in 2014 by a group of cryptocurrency miners, MinerGate can mine Ethereum, as well as Bitcoin Gold, Monero, ZCash, Monero Classic, AEON, Bytecoin, Grin, Litecoin and Ethereum Classic.
According to the site, there are 5.4 million members worldwide and, as of October 2021, users have earned $20 million in mining profits. It allows users to automate cryptocurrency mining.
- Test the performance of your hardware to see if it has the potential to earn cryptocurrencies over time.
- Benchmarking tools make this possible.
- The company also operates the MinerGate token and offers a blockchain explorer, mining calculator, cluster analysis and Lumi wallet.
Mining Ethereum is an excellent alternative way to profit from one of the major cryptocurrencies. And with the growing number of blockchain projects relying on the Ethereum network to build their ecosystems, it seems like one of the best options.
The Ethereum mining software mentioned above is considered the best by thousands of users. However, don’t forget that the efficiency of the mining software also depends on the quality of the mining cluster you are using and the Ethereum mining hardware you are using.