Jazztel is one of the main telephone operators that offer fixed and mobile Internet services as well as other services in Spain, but hey, it is still one of the many companies that exist in our country. That is why, if you have seen some other more affordable offer or you have simply tired of the company and want to know how to unsubscribe from Jazztel easily and quickly , I invite you to stay in this MrAppsGeek article to find out the answer.
Unsubscribe from Jazztel by phone call
To cancel the line with Jazztel , the easiest way is to call 1565 with 2 days’ notice proving that you are the owner of the line.
This is what they will ask you to unsubscribe.
- Notify 1565 with 2 days notice.
- Name and surname.
- Phone number.
- Last 4 digits of the bank account.
- A contact telephone number.
Unsubscribe from Jazztel by BuroFax
You can unsubscribe from Jazztel in writing by sending the following information:
- Personal information.
- Phone number.
- Photocopy of ID.
Everything to the following address:
Customer Service JAZZTEL
(Orange Spain, SAU)
Paseo del Club Deportivo nº1 Building 8 Business Park ¨LA FINCA¨
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón
What to do to unsubscribe from Jazztel by email?
If you prefer, you can send the cancellation data via email to the following email:
How to unsubscribe from Jazztel permanently
You can permanently unsubscribe in the same way that we have already seen throughout the tutorial, the only problem is that you pay a penalty for unsubscribing from Jazztel .
How long does the stay last?
The permanence doubts 12 months or less or up to 24 months.
12 Months Or Less
- If you contract a landline and mobile service, the commitment applies to the 2 lines .
- If you accept better conditions on your line .
- If you do a free installation .
- If you sign up for a fixed line with mobile data service with a router.
- If you take a Tablet, Console, Smartphone or Smart TV in installments .
How do I know how much Jazztel penalizes me if I unsubscribe?
To find out what the penalty is for unsubscribing from Jazztel you must access the customer area and follow the steps below:
- Select the service for which you want to know the permanence and penalty .
- At the top it says “Commitment to Permanence” , we enter inside.
- Here you will see a section that says “End Date of Permanence” and “Amount of the Penalty in case of non-compliance” .
If you have any questions with this tutorial do not hesitate to leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Do not forget to share this article with your social networks, please, that helps me to continue doing work like this… thank you!